- Why is my port-a-cath migrating in my chest?
- What’s with the new lump just above my lumpectomy incision?
- Why are my forearms and wrists weak and painful since chemo #1?
- How much will the port-a-cath puncture hurt?
- Can I avoid the 3 day post-steroid hangover following chemo without giving up my beloved post-chemo steroids? If so, how?
Andrea Ross was diagnosed with breast cancer October 6, 2009 and intends to survive and thrive. You can read more from Andrea here.
Posted by Andrea January 6, 2010