When the diagnosis hit in October, random, everyday thoughts of the future were immediately and violently squelched by fear and the Big Unknown.
It seemed we’d forever lost the luxury of making plans.
While I’ve spent much of the last five months training myself to live in and enjoy the precious present, I’m thrilled to be back to a little looking-ahead.
I’m currently looking forward to:
- my final chemo infusion (April first!)
- the end of chemo-cocooning (April 21st?)
- a May full of scheduled visits, travel and activities
- Mark’s 40th birthday celebration
- completion of radiation (June?)
- a fabulous summer+.
And it feels great.