- I make and guzzle alkeline veggie juice daily
- I force down my many supplements every single day
- I strictly stick to my weekday 2.5 hour exercise and meditation schedules
- I limit sweets to weekly or biweekly social occasions
- I very rarely treat myself to coffee
- I drink tonnes of matcha green tea
- I’ve increased my consumption of salmon and raw veggies
- I’ve switched to all-organic dairy
- I work daily on forgiveness, acceptance and visualization
- I enjoy a steady schedule of energy treatment sessions
- I read and research and try to learn and improve
But yesterday I caught wind of a need to give up dairy:
Dairy too? Come on!
Andrea Ross was diagnosed with breast cancer October 6, 2009 and intends to survive and thrive. You can read more from Andrea here.
Posted by Andrea April 8, 2010