I’ve been having a rough week.
- gaping bald patches (especially at the front of my scalp — exactly like the irate Taxotere victims)
- continuing harassment and threats from Josephine and Keith Ross
- news from my medical intuitive of two new areas of cancer
- distressing in-law challenges
- continuing discomfort in my right arm, upper back and left leg
- extreme parenting challenges
- declined EI medical benefits
- and the joy of sleepless nights
On the plus side, my good friend Caroline let me rant today as we walked to the hospital and back, so I’m feeling well enough to write this curse-free post.
ps. Andrea needs to care less…Andrea needs to care less…Andrea needs to care less…
- Simulated Sibling
- Peace Bond against Keith Ross
- I’ve Made a Huge Mistake
- Rethinking Family
- Pondering Patterns to Peace