My new-found respect for sleep means my waking hours are (unevenly) divided between parenting and working.
And that writing and reading and sewing and building and lots of other projects are put off to another day. A cancer-free day, thanks to all that sleep.
So, here are the blog posts I didn’t write this week. Thoughts that have been swirling in the crevices between earning cash and being mom:
- On Doing-For and Doing-With
- The Canal is My Small Town
- Sometimes I Just Like to Think Ma Thoughts
- Just Like Nothing Happened
And here are some thought-provoking posts, thankfully, someone else did write:
- New Year’s Revelations, by Debbie
- Always Think This Way, by Julien Smith
- Cancer Doesn’t Require Inner Strength, by Derek K. Miller
- Current e-Vents, by Sheree Fitch