Your stories and mine.
This month (June 24-26, 2011), I’ll be treating myself to a weekend of narrative nudging, friendly faces and inspiration at the sixth annual PAB conference1 at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa.
I hope you will be too!
1 PAB2011 is an annual three day social/new media conference that includes speaking sessions, discussion, JOLTs2, workshops, panel discussions, Saturday lunch and, typically, a boat cruise. The conference has flourished on a reputation of strong content and a welcoming community, attracting participants from as far away as the U. K. and South America. Online registration for the weekend is CDN$160.
2 A Jolt! is a timed 5-minute, slide-free session during which the speaker wakes up the imaginations, brains and collective energy of the PAB community. Jolts are meant to get people thinking, talking, connecting and collaborating.
- I’m Reading at CensorFest (Censored Out Loud)
- Creative Collisions (CreatorCamp Ottawa)
- Mystery Loves Company (Body, Mind, Spirit: The Canadian Breast Cancer Network’s National Conference for Young Women Living with Breast Cancer)
- Contested Irrelevance (PAB)
- Happiness Is.. A Fresh Start (I Can Do It! Toronto)
- Virtually Reconnecting (PodCamp Toronto)